1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

What beer are you drinking now? #113

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by ldhughes3, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gearing up for tomorrow's interview with some Batch 9000. A big thanks to beerbeerbeerbeer for sending this my way awhile back!

[​IMG]
    2013-02-10 21.54.16 by Douglas Hammett, on Flickr

Cheers, Ladies and Gents!

texasdrugaddict likes this.
  2. 2beerdogs

2beerdogs Champion (800) California Jan 31, 2005

On tap at Bruery...Grant is Pale. Nice session beer--hoppy. A Stein's Throw. And Old Richland. I'm a Happy Camper.

3. Farmhouse Ales/Saisons have higher carbonation levels but if it "exploded" there may be more going on there.

4. So weird for a tripel. I had to dig right in on this one. I liked it, but it's definitely unorthodox. What are you drinkin'?

5. BEERMILER12

BEERMILER12 Champion (770) Maine Sep 11, 2010

6. Nugget Nectar (always fantastic), then a Best Before June 2014 Traquair Jacobite (need to pick up more), the a (at least) 2 year old Urthel Samartanth. It was fantastic.

It was so good that it broke the glass.

THE GLASS BROKE.

j/k I hit the bottom off of the bottle.

[​IMG]

7. icetrauma

icetrauma Savant (495) Texas Sep 7, 2004

Started with Sucks and ended with Nugget Nector. Sucks > Nugget Nector.

ESeab likes this.
  8. Drinking Bigfoot '12 and '13 right now. My first vertical! (I'm not sure if two years really constitutes a vertical though :p). It's amazing how much bigfoot changes after a year, I'm tempted to buy another 4pack to age.

9. Lantern

Lantern Initiate (0) Feb 27, 2011

Me neither! I almost shat!

10. WebGuyMike

WebGuyMike Savant (395) Florida Dec 5, 2012

LOL! Well, actually we were sharing them all. She's excited but I might have been more so.

jzeilinger likes this.
  11. WebGuyMike

WebGuyMike Savant (395) Florida Dec 5, 2012

Really good! We both really enjoyed it and will pick up some more soon.

12. ESeab

ESeab Advocate (505) New Jersey Jan 3, 2013

WANT

13. what a night...
    Jesus...

Started the day off at Beer Study with a Pisgah Vortex II on tap, followed by a Sexual Chocolate on tap.

Met up with several home brewers and sampled everything that they brought. Some really tasty creations too! Someone had a really nice bourbon barrel stout, another really nice stout, and someone had this double IPA that was just great.
    Later went over to a friends place and just lost it.
    Sucks.
    Brown Shugga.
    Hopslam and my ass was done. I think there was even another beer. Can't remember.
    I need to take a break from drinking for a week or 2. Need some serious detoxing

14. Haha. Am I am gonna die?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.