1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

What beer are you drinking now? #329

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by Hotmetal1, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavy_D

Heavy_D Aficionado (160) Kentucky Sep 11, 2013

Harpoon Celtic Red. I've enjoyed every red ale I've tried, and this was no exception.
    [​IMG]
  2. jds8411

jds8411 Savant (465) California Oct 12, 2008

Had a mix 6-pack (+1) in my fridge outside. My brother wants to try some new beers so, we're splitting them while we play Black Ops 2. First up:
    [​IMG]
    kyle86 likes this.
  3. Finishing my bottle of Warlock from two days ago because I finish what I start dammit!! *looks at unfinished scripts and barely started columns in Word file* Oh god, I'm a fraud.... =(
    mfnmbvp likes this.
  4. jds8411

Next up for my brother and I:
    [​IMG]
  5. Vitacca

Vitacca Advocate (525) Montana Sep 15, 2010

Zwanze Day was awesome! Now it's time for beer and pizza!
    [​IMG]
  6. jds8411

Next up is some water and some nachos. I want to be able to wake up in time to watch the Vikings vs. Bears (Skol Vikings!).
  7. Have only had this a couple of times, but I'm pretty sure it's one of my favorites, at least thus far. The smell alone.. and then the rich complexity of the flavors with that first sip.. mmm. Really fantastic. I was thrilled to death yesterday to find them randomly while visiting a friend for somewhere between 3 and 4 bucks a piece less than they are at home. One of those awesome little 'oh hell yesh' moments. :)
    carlitos92 likes this.
  8. Verdict? I'm a big fan of many Smuttynose Big Beer Series offerings, but hesitated when I saw this on the shelf since I had quite a few IPAs already in my fridge.
  9. Shared with my wife for the first time last weekend, and we both thought it was excellent although we both preferred Alewerks BB Porter ($5 cheaper too :eek:) that we shared the same evening.
    carlitos92 and MichPaul like this.
  10. I can't imagine Mogli will disappoint.
  11. It was definitely solid. The wife really loved it. I think maybe finest kind is a little better, but this was tasty.
    fujindemon74 likes this.
  12. MichPaul

MichPaul Advocate (635) Michigan Jan 28, 2012

Yeah, the Clown Shoes is a bit pricey... We don't get Alewerks here, but sounds delicious!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.