1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Where to Bu Glassware in Dallas

Discussion in 'US - Southwest' started by marathonman, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Can anyone tell me where I can find a good assortment of beer glassware in DFW area.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Lutter

Lutter Advocate (650) Texas Jun 30, 2010

Check Whole Foods... I've gotten some really nice glasses there in the past really cheap. Otherwise I try to go to "buy the pint, keep the glass" nights at bars. You can build up a big collection really fast doing that ;)
  3. TX-Badger

TX-Badger Champion (760) Texas Jun 14, 2012

You may also want to try Total Wine & More Dallas, Spec's Dallas, or The Bottle Shop on Lower Greenville in Dallas. All have a pretty decent assortment of glassware from which to choose. The keep the glass nights are where I've gotten a lot of mine. I know The Bottle Shop does a keep the glass night every Wednesday evening.
  4. JohnBender

JohnBender Savant (425) Texas Apr 20, 2012

Hall's has some stuff. Not a lot, but I bought a stange there a while ago.
  5. Smithrob9999

Smithrob9999 Savant (390) Texas Aug 3, 2011

I like to pick up brewery labeled glasses or Trappist glasses, haven't seen any in a while. I love the Rochefort glasses but shipping is more than the glasses themselves
  6. Stange has been on I've looked for quite a bit. I brew with a buddy not to far from Hall's I will check there next brewday.