1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Where to find jester king in austin?

Discussion in 'US - Southwest' started by mikeincharleston, Jan 9, 2013.

1. so my brother moved to austin in november and i want him to find me some bottles. where would the best places go to find a good selection?

2. Lutter

Lutter Advocate (650) Texas Jun 30, 2010

Central Market Westgate consistently has all their regulars. Last I checked they still had plenty of Das Uberkind and Gotlandsdrika. Funk Metal went real quick for some reason.

Stanley's Farmhouse Pizza (which is adjacent to the brewery) always has a great selection as well. Only open during tour days for now.

3. lokieman

lokieman Savant (475) Oklahoma Jan 20, 2011

Sunrise MiniMart almost always has their full lineup. Pretty sure he's got some Funk behind the counter. You're not going to find Boxer's, Buddha's or any of the Rodeos but can't find those anywhere else right now anyways without doing some serious snooping. Spec's, CM's and even HEB's carry their stuff...shouldn't have too much trouble.

4. I'm pretty sure my brother is staying in the SoCo area. Is any of that near there? Don't want to send him all over the city

5. TapThat

TapThat Aficionado (160) Oregon Nov 8, 2012