1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Where to find Pliny on tap in Seattle?

Discussion in 'US - Northwest' started by seldomseen, Mar 1, 2012.

1. I am pretty good at finding bottles around town but does anyone have a go-to place to find Pliny on tap? The closer to downtown/pike place the better.

2. Smurf2055

Smurf2055 Savant (485) Washington Nov 12, 2011

Uber and Brouwer's seem to get them pretty frequently when the bottles get up

3. kevwcamp

kevwcamp Savant (310) Washington May 13, 2010

Bambinos is a good spot for Pliny, also Collins Pub. Maybe Whisky Bar too.

4. draheim

draheim Poobah (1,035) Washington Sep 18, 2010

5. PtE seems to be making its way around to the better craft beer bars around town on a fairly frequent basis. If you use Twitter and follow these bars, you'll know where it's being tapped.

6. Latona Pub had it on tap yesterday, they might still have it.

7. podunkparte

podunkparte Initiate (0) Washington Nov 14, 2009

Just get on the Twitter feed for Brouwers, Bottleworks, Uber, etc. That's where you're gonna get the best updates on taplists. When Pliny goes on, you better know quick because it won't last long.

8. mjtierney2

mjtierney2 Savant (465) Germany Jul 31, 2011

Was going to say Latona, but also in the NE grid is Hudson Public House (same owner as Collins, I think?) on 15th Ave NE north of 75. I haven't been to Seattle in a while, but I remember Hudson as being a really good spot for craft beers on tap.

9. pliny seems to be everywhere in seattle right now, most better beer bars have it on tap

10. Smurf2055

Smurf2055 Savant (485) Washington Nov 12, 2011

Hudson is a great place. It's pretty new and out of the way, so it doesn't get as much traffic, but because they work under Collin's Pub, they usually have some cool stuff on tap.