1. American Craft Beer Fest returns to Boston on May 29 & 30, featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers. Tickets are on sale now.

Which craft breweries need to shrink?

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by otispdriftwood, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Fair point I shouldn't have stated that part. My major focus was the point revolving around their TV show. My beer manager and I were talking, and we both agreed, DFH is not bad a brewery. It's just...they're the brewery everyone finds first when they think they're SO into craft brews. After they find a decent liquor store with a solid selection, they realize there is so much more in this wonderful world of craft beer! Months later DFH is just totally forgotten.

Man...you're making me want to take back my comment entirely. Perhaps DFH is exactly what this world needs. A good transition brewery for beer drinkers.

2. colforbin73

colforbin73 Savant (310) California Mar 30, 2010

that beer was probably very fresh... i am in cali and that is about when i saw it in stores.

3. czfreeman

czfreeman Savant (455) California May 22, 2007

I love it! Slamming on DFH, Stone, etc..the craft brewers that need to revamp there brewing philosophy and focus due to someones less-than-average review.
    Sorry..but I haven't tried any beers from your mega-successful breweries yet?
    please invite me to the next barrel release

victory4me likes this.
  4. these threads just keep getting dumber...

hopfenunmaltz likes this.