1. Trying to obtain a specific beer? Looking for a proxy or trustee? Tired of trading on other platforms? We've got you covered. Join our Beer Trading community to unlock this forum and new features! — Todd, Founder of BeerAdvocate

Who Doesn't Like a Little Head(y) LIF

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by youbrewidrink, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youbrewidrink

youbrewidrink Initiate (0) Apr 9, 2009 Vermont
    Deactivated

So here is the deal, my beloved Patriot dropped a stink bomb last week and I need cheering up. Make me smile, make me laugh and I don't care how you do it. In this thread only, no beermails.

In return for said entertainment, I will send a 4pak of Heady Topper plus a stemless Alchemist snifter to my favorite and also to the writer of the post that generates the most likes.

I will run this until Monday January 28th at 12 non EST.

2. doopiedoopiedoo

doopiedoopiedoo Initiate (0) Oct 2, 2010 Netherlands

Crap, I was going to BM you a picture of Jeffo, naked...

3. youbrewidrink

Deactivated

I do have a big smile after hearing that

4. wittyname

wittyname Initiate (0) Aug 4, 2012 North Carolina

A couple throws a costume party where everyone needs to dress as an emotion.
    Party starts - doorbell rings. hot blonde shows up in a pink lingerie with a pink feather boa -- "Hi, I'm tickled pink". Cool costume.
    Doorbell rings -- two people are at the door. Guy in a green "charlie from Always sunny" body suit with his friend who is in jeans, no shirt, with the letters "NV" painted on his chest. "Hi, I'm green with envy". Neat.
    Doorbell rings - I show up naked with my privates in a bowl of custard and youbrewidrink shows up with a holding a pear that he "finished" on. "Hi, I'm f_cking disgusted and he came in despair".

5. wittyname

wittyname Initiate (0) Aug 4, 2012 North Carolina

and I immediately regret hitting Post Reply.

6. WassailWilly

WassailWilly Initiate (0) Sep 8, 2007 New York

Three quarterbacks, Peyton Manning, Tony Romo and Tom Brady, go to heaven to visit God to watch the Celtics play a game. God decides who will sit next to him by asking the boys a question... God asks Peyton Manning first: What do you believe?
    Peyton thinks long and hard, looks God in the eye, and says, I believe in hard work, and in staying true to family and friends. I believe in giving. I was lucky, but I always tried to do right by my fans.God cant help but see the essential goodness of Manning, and offers him a seat to his left. Then God turns to Tony Romo and says, What do you believe?
    Tony says, I believe passion, discipline, courage and honor are the fundamentals of life. I, too, have been lucky, but win or lose, Ive always tried to be a true sportsman, both on and off the playing fields. God is greatly moved by Tony sincere eloquence, and he offers him a seat to his right. Finally, God turns to Tom Brady And you, Tom, what do you believe?
    Tom replies, I believe youre in my seat.

7. BdubleEdubleRUN

BdubleEdubleRUN Initiate (0) Jul 28, 2009 California

8. JM03

JM03 Initiate (0) Nov 12, 2010 Ohio

What do you call a bunch of white guys sitting on a bench?

The NBA

9. Drew26

Drew26 Initiate (0) Nov 2, 2012 Wisconsin

I have the perfect way to make a Pats fan smile, but I don't think I can take out Bernard Pollard in a timely manner... :wink:

10. merc7186

merc7186 Initiate (0) Dec 5, 2010 New York

As a division rival and from the Buffalo area, I figured you could appreciate this...

[​IMG]

11. WassailWilly

WassailWilly Initiate (0) Sep 8, 2007 New York

Thats just WRONG !!!
    Oh and BTW F-Dallas

12. LambAndTunaPhish

LambAndTunaPhish Initiate (0) Nov 16, 2012 Connecticut
    Trader

Oh, you're a Pats fan? Then I'll just leave this here...

13. youbrewidrink

Deactivated

You must not be intersted in the Heady Topper

14. cneville

cneville Initiate (0) Sep 16, 2010 Ohio

[​IMG]
    buttfumblin'

15. pschul4

pschul4 Initiate (0) Jan 7, 2011 Illinois

What's been something like 4 years since you've seen your team hoist the trophy? Look on the bright side at least you're not a cubs fan like me :slight_frown:
    [​IMG]

16. zach60614

zach60614 Initiate (0) May 1, 2012 Illinois

17. LambAndTunaPhish

LambAndTunaPhish Initiate (0) Nov 16, 2012 Connecticut
    Trader

But we can at least make fun of the Jets together, right? Let's start with this arm punt by Sanchez.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. ant880

ant880 Savant (1,179) Nov 7, 2010 New York
    Trader

19. LostTraveler

LostTraveler Initiate (0) Oct 28, 2011 Maine

Damn you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.