1. American Craft Beer Fest returns to Boston on May 29 & 30, featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers. Tickets are on sale now.

Who Gots the Fluff?

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by Fluke828, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Pretty Things has mentioned that Fluffy White Rabbits will be hitting stores this week.......

Any sightings yet in the city? Wanna grab several for Easter.....

2. bleakies

bleakies Savant (415) Massachusetts Apr 11, 2011

I haven't seen it but thanks for the heads up. I really liked last year's batch.

3. emannths

emannths Savant (425) Massachusetts Sep 21, 2007

It's here. Well, it's at Liquor World in Porter at least.

4. I was going to start looking look for it tomorrow. This is actually my favorite offering from PT. Can't wait to try this year's batch.

5. I would have to agree. Looks like it is dropping at a lot of places tomorrow. Cheers.

6. bootdown21

bootdown21 Savant (435) Connecticut May 14, 2009

It is at Julio's per their facebook page.

7. Got two from Central Bottle in Cemtral Sq. And 2 Brett Berliners. And cheese. And mushroom pate. And Iggy's bread.
    Neat place!

8. They had lots of it.

9. Picked one up at Gimbrel's in Washington Square/Brookline, they have a limited selection of craft, but a good amount of fluff - 8.99.

Great beer, enjoyed it right when I got home.

10. I was hoping this might be about Smuttynose's Marshmallow Fluff porter(?). I heard something about it on a tour of the brewery last year but it was a one-off brew for a Fluff festival. Guess it's too much to hope that they made a batch for retail. :(

Beerchaeology likes this.