Dismiss Notice
Subscribe to BeerAdvocate magazine and get 12 issues / year of fresh beer content delivered to your door each month.

Already subscribe? to manage your subscription.

Who is staying at Fairfield Inn for DLD?

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by Moc513, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Moc513

Moc513 Savant (405) New York May 24, 2012 Verified Subscriber

I will be attending DLD for the first time this year and booked my hotel at Fairfield Inn. Is anyone else staying there? I was hoping to meet some other BA members and possibly get a bottle share going.

2. MSEGUIN

MSEGUIN Advocate (640) Michigan Apr 6, 2011 Verified

I just booked a room there for Saturday night.

3. MordorMongo

MordorMongo Initiate (0) Jul 19, 2009

Iirc that is right by where a lot of us are staying (courtyard by marriot)....if so we should have something popping over there, hopefully in a conference room again.

4. Dactrius

Dactrius Advocate (670) Wisconsin Apr 23, 2012 Verified Subscriber

I'll be there Saturday but I'm sure I'll be in no shape to drink any more that night.

5. stxSS07

stxSS07 Initiate (0) Illinois Nov 23, 2010

Saturday night here...cracked a few bottles after DLD last year and hoping to do the same again.

6. Moc513

Moc513 Savant (405) New York May 24, 2012 Verified Subscriber

I saw that and plan on coming over to meet everyone and share some great beers. I would also be down for a small tasting Saturday after the party

7. MSEGUIN

Ill definetly be interested in opening some bottles after DLD. Bringing an array of stuff to open with as many people as possible.

8. fredmugs

fredmugs Poobah (1,160) Indiana Aug 11, 2012 Verified

I'm also staying there Sat night.

9. MSEGUIN

Anyone staying here looking for Michigan off the shelf/locals feel free to get ahold of me.

fredmugs likes this.