1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Whole Foods NorCal beer sale - this Friday 1/25

Discussion in 'US - Pacific' started by FunkyMacGroovin, Jan 22, 2013.

1. 01Ryan10

01Ryan10 Savant (260) California Sep 10, 2011

All this talk of BA Bigfoot makes me want to open up one of my H24 2012 HammerHeads.
  2. nataku00

nataku00 Savant (400) California Apr 5, 2010

Yeah, they were right next to the Estate, and were all the way up against the back of the cooler after someone grabbed a few from the front of the display. I missed them the first time I scanned the cooler.
  3. jtmartino

jtmartino Savant (470) California Dec 11, 2010

All this bitching - at least you guys have reasonable selections at your local stores! The Peninsula Whole Foods are pretty damn lacking.
  4. [​IMG]

I've been waiting to buy the Utopias since December.
  5. Thats awesome!
  6. jtmartino

jtmartino Savant (470) California Dec 11, 2010

Wow, I had no idea it was even carried. What store are you at?

RWC was a mess today. Guys were working their butts off to keep up with demand. Hillsdale was, as always, quiet and lacking options, but I somehow bought $50 worth of beer between the two.
  7. afrokaze

afrokaze Advocate (620) California Jun 12, 2009

Got 2 BA Bigfoots, Abyss 2012 and 3F Oude Gueuze for $45. Glad these things are only once a quarter...
  8. bird22

bird22 Savant (405) California Jan 2, 2011

[​IMG]

Not too bad. $72 and change out the door.
    Pinche_Oso and MrFootstones like this.
  9. I work at the store on California in SF. We managed to get two bottles, and I'm pretty sure the only reason that happened was because the Sam Adams rep knew I was going to buy one.
    jtmartino likes this.
  10. I'd put Noe Valley #2. Tyler does a really good job given the space he has.
  11. Agreed, but the space constraint is precisely why I think SoMa and Haight have better selections - they just have more beer.