1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Who's close (relatively speaking) to HF?

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by Shmeal, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Shmeal

Shmeal Advocate (520) Oregon Nov 9, 2009

Not sure if this is the right forum, but ISO: FT is for beer only. If any of you guys do occasional trips to HF and need a guy in Portland, Oregon, please send me a message.

Thinking about swapping boxes every 3 months or so.

Thanks!

2. jsled

jsled Aficionado (235) Vermont Nov 9, 2005

"swapping boxes" would be a trade, right? ffs this isn't even semantics.

youbrewidrink likes this.
  3. Sometimes you have to go for the direct hit.

Fluke828 and franklinn like this.
  4. Good call Josh, I knew what he was saying, I just sat here with a perverted smile after reading this.

5. Shmeal

Sorry, just got back from being banned for a month. My engrish ain't what it used to be!

6. Why did you get banned? Was it for posting trades in regional threads?

7. Shmeal

Haha, not quite. It was for threadshitting when someone wanted something like 4 BA Coton's for his 1 KH. That post spawned a ton of joke isos which bumped all the real trading posts to the bottom of the page. I made a comment on it and got reported.

Really didn't know where to post this because ISO:FT is beer for beer only so looking for a trading partner wouldn't work and I didn't think Trading General would have worked either.

8. I guess I don't understand why you think it wouldn't go in ISO:FT. A trading partner is beer-for-beer - just with the idea of doing it more than once. In fact, I think I've seen at least 100 ISO:FT requests for a Hill Farmstead trading partner in there. (So... good luck!)