Wicked Weed Trade Value

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by JMaxwell, Aug 4, 2014.

1. JMaxwell

JMaxwell Aficionado (200) Maryland Oct 18, 2012

I apologize if this has already been covered, but I just returned from a trip to NC and was able to grab a few bottles of Wicked Weed (Serenity and Genesis). I was just curious as to what other BAs feel each of these are worth in terms of trade value. I am primarily interested in trading for stouts in particular, but don't want to set my sights too high. I also plan on picking up a few 6-packs of OTWOA next weekend and will probably be posting a combined FT thread shortly after. Thanks in advance.

2. asams10

asams10 Savant (385) North Carolina Mar 19, 2014

What stouts exactly? I've traded a bottle of WW for a BCBS and Bomb!.

3. I've traded various different combos of Wicked Weed bottles recently for Abyss, Parabola, Mexican Cake, and Bomb. IMO the trade value is exactly how much it costs, about $13 for Genesis and about $10 for Serenity. Have gone $4$ with them with everything I've traded them for so far.

People seem to want Black Angel and Oblivion the most (can't blame them), but Genesis and Serenity are both excellent beers and should net something good as long as the right person sees your ISO. If you're combining them with something like OTWOA (or Hop Drop, as I've done a couple times), then you're really cooking with gas.

4. JMaxwell

JMaxwell Aficionado (200) Maryland Oct 18, 2012

Awesome, thanks for the insight. I would definitely love to get my hands on some Abyss or Mexican Cake.

5. No prob. And hey that's just my experience and opinion. Genesis is actually my personal favorite one too.