1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Will be free in Dallas for a few hours, where to go?

Discussion in 'US - Southwest' started by toofdoc, Oct 3, 2012.

1. toofdoc

toofdoc Aficionado (240) New Mexico Jun 28, 2011

Hi all. I'm a Florida guy and will be in Dallas next weekend. Will be real busy with work, but i have a few hours to burn before i come back home. Can someone please recommend a good bottle shop and craft brew bar? I will be in Richardson and want to hit up some beers on the way back to the airport. Also, if someone in interested in some CCB beers and wants to meet me up for in in person trade for something good, that would be cool too, i have plenty of Marshal Zhukov as well as others. Thanks!
  2. mhenson42

mhenson42 Advocate (560) Texas Nov 20, 2011

Sent you a text Josh.

Somebody in Dallas needs to set up an IP trade with toofdoc. I just did two trades with him and he's a great guy to trade with.
  3. JoeDurp

JoeDurp Savant (255) Texas Nov 5, 2011

I live bout 20 min from Richardson we really dont have a craft bar here. The closest thing i can think of is the Ginger Man in Plano. While your here you should get some St Arnolds Endevour
  4. toofdoc

toofdoc Aficionado (240) New Mexico Jun 28, 2011

Awesome, read the reviews, looks like an awesome brew, will check it out. Anyone else have some great brews that i should pick up?