1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

will MN see any CW BA barley wine and/or Peruvian morning?

Discussion in 'US - Midwest' started by elliott1184, Jan 29, 2013.

1. I know, it's totally irrational. But just something about buying it by the bottle makes it seem too expensive.
  2. no, you are essentially paying the same as a bomber for what would be a killer price. those beers are incredible and priced to move.
  3. "Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."
  4. that makes my head hurt.
    Mealhouse likes this.
  5. Too many hard boiled eggs?
  6. nope, just can't follow what was said.
  7. I was being facetious. :rolleyes:

It's like I said, it's completely irrational.
  8. buy a single, you will change your mind.
  9. Sigh, I probably will now. You're lucky I'm easily persuaded, random guy on the internet!
  10. Never seen Cool Hand Luke?
  11. motorhed

motorhed Savant (300) Minnesota Oct 27, 2008

If anyone is still looking for CW BBBW and PM, both are still available at the Cellars and Haskell's in Plymouth. Just spreading the good word folks.
  12. $11.99 (I think - could be $12.99) @ Liquor Barrel GV
    $12.99 @ US Liquors Mtka
    $13.99 or $14.99 @ Sids Discount (I forget)

The PV is fantastic IMO. I'm drinking some now & saving some.
    Haven't had the BBBW, 'cause I know it's still hot. Gonna save those for cellar & give as extras in trades
  13. jatut

jatut Aficionado (130) Minnesota Jan 4, 2012

Haskells in chan still had cases if both for 11.99 I think.
  14. Ale Jail had both available yesterday @ $10.99. Finally pulled the trigger on the PM. They also had Dark Horse Plead The Fifth (limit one 4-pack).
  15. dc55110

dc55110 Advocate (505) Minnesota Oct 24, 2010