1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Wormtown Sweet Tats Breakfast Stout

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by emottram, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Anybody know where I can find this in Mass? I went to the brewery today and they are out. I thought Redstone had some, but they are out.

2. What part of Mass ?

3. Central to Eastern. I live in Groton, but work in Milford.

4. Wegmans in Northboro and park and shop in Auburn both had it last time i was in not sure if that to far for ya . I would call first before making the trek .

5. Wegmans could work. Thanks for the tip

6. Fifth Ave in Millis has it right now.

7. Thanks! I'll have check it out next week. I'm off until Wednesday

8. No idea in your neck of the woods, but I've seen these on shelves since they came out, so it shouldn't be too hard if you check out a few of the less traveled stores near you.

9. unfortunately they don't distribute to any stores in my home area, so I'll need to look around my work area

10. Millis is a 8 minute drive from Milford, right down rt 109. Its in Roche Bros plaza.

11. Thanks, I know right where that is since I work off of 109

12. I picked up a bottle a couple days ago at Ball Square Fine Wines in Somerville. Haven't tried it yet but there were at least another 6-8 on the shelf.

13. Seen it at Kappy's in Medford recently, probably some still there.

14. Horbar

Horbar Advocate (570) Rhode Island Feb 24, 2012

Wormtown has really been impressing me. Be Hoppy on tap is a must for any hophead

Stormfield and jglowe77 like this.
  15. codasnap52

codasnap52 Savant (335) Connecticut Jan 24, 2008

Saw it at Table and Vine about 10 days ago. Not sure how fast they go through it there.

16. It was great meeting you today, thanks again for the tip on the Wormtown. Great shop, I'll be back

17. Same here! Thanks for coming in!