1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Would anyone care to fill up a Harveys box together?

Discussion in 'UK & Ireland' started by Dennoman, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Dennoman

Dennoman Savant (495) Belgium Aug 20, 2011

Heya,

As I've mentioned a few times, I'll be heading to the UK from mid (probably the 14th) to the end of October. Would anyone that I'm likely to meet be interested in filling up a box together on the Harveys brewery website? They don't ship outside the UK and their prices look pretty damn good. They have about four beers I'm dying to try, but I don't have to tell anyone what my main priority is, right? Yes, I'm a stout geek, shoot me already.

http://www.harveys.org.uk/shop/bottled-beers/53-imperial-extra-double-stout-275ml.html

I'd be interested in 8-10 bottles of their imperial extra double stout (crikey) and 2 of their nut brown, porter and IPA. So if anyone wants to fill up the rest of the box, I'd happily cover all postage costs in return for the safekeeping :D

Cheers!
  2. How many to fill a box?

I'm game and could do the order, not sure I'd want more than a couple tho'.
  3. Dennoman

24 for a 275 ml bottle box. I'm at least game for 16 of them, could crank up to 20 if you like. Just browse and see if there's anything ya fancy.
  4. I'll go 8 with you
  5. Dennoman

Cheers. Let's BM!

-strange eighties TV show catch phrase-
  6. Glad you guys are doing this. Can't tell you the number of times I've looked on the Harveys website and huffed and puffed before deciding not to buy a case of the Imperial Stout. But it would seem that you can individual bottles on their website now.
  7. Dennoman

Yeah I was quite chuffed to see the whole thing revamped.