1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

WTWBA Roll Call

Discussion in 'US - Midwest' started by Steasy66, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Steasy66

Steasy66 Savant (335) Minnesota Feb 23, 2012

Pretty sure I will be checking this out on Saturday, anyone else? Also, if anyone has attended in the past I have a few questions about what to bring.
  2. eclipse54

eclipse54 Savant (265) Minnesota Jan 26, 2010

I'll be there! Posted this in the other thread as well, but I'll be bringing a Bruery Sans Pagaie, '08 Mariage Parfait Geuze, and an '09 Mariage Parfait Kriek.
  3. HomeBrewed

HomeBrewed Savant (355) Minnesota Dec 10, 2006

I'll be there...not sure what I will bring, but will be some good stuff.
  4. truthbrew

truthbrew Savant (370) Minnesota Oct 31, 2002

Be sure to be registered if you want to show, within 5 of being at capacity. And kindly, if you can't make it please unregister!

If you haven't seen some of the teaser pics from the Facebook page, you might want to check them out. '97 Boon Mariage Parfaits, a gamut of 3F lambics from 1999/2000 to current including each of the Armand'4, a 3L bottle of RR Consecration, etc, etc... not to mention a draft treat.

See some of you there!

PS: If you show, very much looking for variety in what is brought and farmhouse ales are OK too. We already have plenty of La Folie/Odell/etc... A partial list of registered beers is posted: http://register.wtwba.com/EventBeer/Details/07a3a887-3dd6-4ce9-86ce-740e84e6f443
  5. HomeBrewed

HomeBrewed Savant (355) Minnesota Dec 10, 2006

Really surprised more MN BA's aren't all over this...oh well, more sourness for me! So far I will be bringing a Saint Lamvinus and a Crooked Stave Wild Wild Brett Blue...might add more...can't wait for this!
  6. will be there for the low cost and great weather i will be there bringing 2 Cantillions, cuvee de ranke, and Hiver
    truthbrew likes this.
  7. DoctorRock

DoctorRock Savant (305) Minnesota May 13, 2010

Wish I could make it, but my sons got a double header... Oh well, I'll drink a bunch of Cantillon and 3F at home and pretend I'm on the patio of the Republic....