1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

WWWBV Release

Discussion in 'US - Mountain' started by bushmat2, May 19, 2013.

1. quirkzoo

quirkzoo Initiate (0) Colorado Jul 7, 2011

I would love to take you up on the offer, right now the Colorado Springs BA contingent has all colors accounted for other than V, would be awesome if you could help us complete the set. I will be up in Denver on Sunday for the Cellar reserve release, let me know if we can make that happen.

2. I won't be at the release on Sunday, but I'd love to help you out. I live about 40 minutes south east of Denver, any chance we can pass the bottle some other way? Think you could swing east a little bit on 470 on your way home?
  3. moth72484

moth72484 Zealot (80) Illinois Mar 6, 2010

If anyone is going to be at the release on Sunday and wants to do an in person trade I am looking for one bottle of WWBV, I will be coming in from Chicago and can bring some goose island or founders stuff to trade.
  4. drumrboy22

drumrboy22 Savant (450) Colorado Jul 22, 2005

5. Beerontwowheels likes this.
  6. eawolff99

eawolff99 Advocate (545) Colorado May 10, 2010

Does anyone have an extra or bottle or 2 they can help me out with -- in Boulder area (and live in Westminster) so would love to trade in person around there - I just moved from Midwest so have some solid btls to offer, send me a note and we'll work something out!! Thanks!