1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Yazoo Beer Dinner at Memphis Flying Saucer 4/19/12

Discussion in 'US - South' started by SSW117, Apr 17, 2012.

1. SSW117

SSW117 Aficionado (165) Texas Jan 21, 2009

Hey guys and gals- I am the Assistant Beer Director for the Flying Saucers and wanted to put you folks in the loop on our Beer Dinner on Thursday 4/19 at 730pm in Memphis. They will be serving the Saison, Dos Perros, Belgian IPA, Gerst and SUE accompanied with Fried Green Tomato and Crawfish Stuffed Jalepenos, Sausage and cheese offerings, Chicken and Waffles and some Sly Rye Porter Ice Cream and a brownie for dessert. Tickets are still available

Ivan "The Cellar Man" Chester will be the guest speaker to share some Yazoo stories with those in attendance and help elaborate on some of the pairings. I hope you can make it!

Sorry to drop into your forum with blatant pimping, but I am very active in my local forums in Texas and that's what these forums are for is sharing beer centered events! If anyone ever needs anything relating to any of the Saucers anywhere, do not hesitate to drop me a line at [email protected] or just shoot me a BM