YMBBIF Hints and Hauls Thread

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by biglobo8971, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Bitches have been distributed, you bets be warming up them pimp hands. Please reply to confirm receipt of target.
    First Hint: I have never shipped to you before, but have really wanted to several times.

usofar, Ungertaker and MarkIntihar like this.
  2. mnbearsfan

mnbearsfan Savant (425) Minnesota Dec 25, 2009

# 2 is not so bad. Looking at 17 wants...so far...

3. usofar

usofar Initiate (0) California Dec 23, 2010

#2 for me as well, 12-15 wants. This is going to be a really fun box to put together!

Ungertaker and MarkIntihar like this.
  4. I'm excited for this one. I've been stockpiling and resisted doing a few trades despite having some nice ammo. Got my #1 too.

[​IMG]

First hint: On your references page is someone I previously sent to in a bif.

5. Ungertaker

Ungertaker Savant (460) Minnesota Apr 30, 2010

Got my #1. You are now officially my bitch. Get ready to be treated that way!

I either have direct access to or possess 15 of your wants in my cellar.

usofar and MarkIntihar like this.
  6. shrek806

shrek806 Savant (275) New York Mar 1, 2010

Damn, I got my #5. Too bad for my #1, I could have hit two of his biggest wants. Either way, my target and I have been in some BIFs together and they have shipped to me before.

7. stupac2

stupac2 Initiate (0) California Feb 22, 2011

I got my #1. I haven't even looked at his wants. I probably have some!

We've been in at least one BIF together before. That's just, like, you know, this whole group.

EDIT: Whoever has me, I'm going to add some wants soon, I swear. In the meantime, these wants count as mine: http://beeradvocate.com/user/beers?ba=slaphappysnark&view=W

8. shrek806

A legit hint (as awful as it may be, right Lobo)
    #1 Schrodingers Cat

9. I got my bronze medal pick.
    We've been in BIF's before, we've met, I'm pretty sure they have sent me beer before.
    - Amenhotep III
    [​IMG]

10. hannydawg

hannydawg Initiate (0) Illinois Apr 4, 2010

Got my #3, not bad. I will try and update my wants this weekend, and I hope my target does the same.

11. I won the silver medal as well and should be able to punish my target after a bit of local shopping. If I can land what I hope to, I should hopefully not stray much from bucket list and wants (except for maybe one or two should be wants).

12. Hint 1: My target has not yet posted in this thread.

13. My target will need some of this
    [​IMG]

and should review this

14. stupac2

stupac2 Initiate (0) California Feb 22, 2011

I hope you're sending to me then, because I have a bunch of lumber in my yard from the beer racks I've been building. ...I should probably finish those this weekend, it's been damn long enough.

15. MordorMongo

MordorMongo Initiate (0) Jul 19, 2009

I got my #8, whom I hopefully will crush with man-love. Looks like at least 10 wants can be hit, possibly more once I do some swapping.

Hint #1 - I have been to your lovely city numerous times, love it there. I have NOT made love in a park there which is actually a bit of a surprise even to myself.

16. ggfunk

ggfunk Savant (280) Oregon Mar 29, 2010

I got my number 14. I hope you like beer!

17. I got my number 5.

Hint #1 - I grew up in your great state and have a visit planned later this year for a family reunion.

18. Planning on hitting double digit wants with triple digit oz

19. Triple digit wants! Wow! Hope you are sending to me! ;)

20. Triple digit Ounces ;)

21. MordorMongo

To whomever got the pleasure of sending to me I will be adding some wants Sunday as I know mine are a bit dated and some are rough.

Hint #2 my favorite NFL player ever played in your beautiful town.

22. it was extremely hard to get everyone to get someone in their top "whatever" picks. You can ask my wife and MNbearsfan, I went over this thing for about 3 hours trying to get every one paired up equally. Some got their top pick, some got there second and unfortunately GGfunk got all the way down to number 14. That being said, I know your distro is completely different than his, and have a good idea of what he likes and would welcome a lot of your area's offerings.
    There are some extremely great examples of great BA's in this BIF. Exactly what I wanted, a great representation of what a BA should be. Fuck your porches.

23. Mista

Mista Aficionado (215) Minnesota Nov 10, 2011

Chaching! I got my #1 pick - you had the most wants i could hit.

Whoever managed to be stuck with me i know my wants list is a bitch. I'm currently really digging sours.

I'll take a look at my wants this weekend and try to clean it up.

24. MordorMongo

Well done sir, we all appreciate the chance to fuck on someone!

25. johnyb

johnyb Advocate (575) Florida Aug 11, 2012

26. mnbearsfan

So my target got three bottles that are wants in another BIF and he was stoked. They were three bottles that I was going to send. Does he want again? Box is going west...

27. usofar

I don't know if this is directed at me, but it currently applies. Honestly, I'm excited to be in this BIF and would be fine either way.

My bitch is going to get smacked at least twice this month. First box ships Monday and will land by then end of the week. It'll land on a porch in a state where multiple BAs in this BIF reside.

28. ggfunk

It's really no problem. My target's want list is wrong...he just doesn't know it yet.

29. Best attitude.

My target has some wants that looks like he ticked after he added them to his wants. No problem. Just going to have to get a bit more obscure and/or bring out some bigger guns.

30. shrek806

I can't believe no one has bit on my clue

31. ggfunk

The stats(so far):
    Bottles - 9
    Average want:got ratio - 2.31
    Average BA Score - 93.64
    Average rAvg - 4.26

I haven't even been to the store yet, bitch.

32. mnbearsfan

First real clue

That is all. Could be total beet, wants or a beer name.

Or all three...

33. MarkIntihar

MarkIntihar Initiate (0) Michigan Mar 17, 2010

Got my number one. Ready to gape his anus blow up his porch.

Ungertaker likes this.
  34. johnyb

OUCH......that's going to leave a Mark.

35. johnyb

Hint # 1 to my target. I will be in your fine city in the coming months, if you need some assistance repairing your porch while I'm there, tough titty do it yourself as there are some very nice breweries near you that will have my attention.

36. usofar

Dear bitch,

12 wants are packed up and heading out your way tomorrow. I'm not even close to finished with you. I'm going to rock you like a hurricane. You get a little warning for this box, then the eye will pass over and bam bitch I'm gonna smack you again!

Cheers,

Daddy

37. Xtent

Xtent Savant (270) California Jan 16, 2013

To my bitch:
    When the first box hits you porch and mouth, please note that it is not over.
    Also know I am angry at you for your lack of breweriana input, so you must have more for not obeying the rules.

38. Ungertaker

Ungertaker Savant (460) Minnesota Apr 30, 2010

My biotch's first box will be packed tonight and shipped tomorrow. It will be packed with a few wants. I will destroy you over time and you will like it. When this is over, you will be begging for more!

Hint: my target did not receive his number one target. However, he seems to be taking it well.

MarkIntihar likes this.
  39. Axic10

Axic10 Savant (425) New Jersey Mar 15, 2008

I'll admit that I mixed up my rankings, but did get my number #1 target who I put down. He has some pretty lofty wants (don't we all!), but I think I can get get some of his wants from 2011-2012, if that's ok. I plan on getting 1-2 (or even 3) local growlers to send out.

I did pick up a bottle that was one of 204 bottles from a local brew pub this weekend that I think my target will enjoy. This place opened up about 2 months before another local brew pub that has been getting the majority of the press in the Philadelphia area, but this place is no slouch.

When all is said and done, boxes will be heading West and will travel roughly 1,200 miles. My bitch and I have been in a few BIFs together, yet I've never sent or received from him and I know that one of my good friends has traded with him in the past.

Looking forward to seeing the hints and and hauls. Whoever has me as a target, don't worry about wrecking my porch, as I live in an apartment and don't have a porch! :D

40. Mista

Mista Aficionado (215) Minnesota Nov 10, 2011

Did someone say they wanted CBS? Sure why not, let me see if i can locate a CBS sniffer for you while i'm at it. I'm waiting on an inbound shipment of loons. Once it lands i'll toss one in for you - yup it's on your wants :D . Hopefully your wants is up to date. I'll try to hit as many of them as i can.

To whomever has me. I'm becoming a glass whore as of late and am on a sour kick. All my wants are old but still very much wants.