1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Your most expensive beer haul

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by DogfishJoe, Sep 24, 2012.

1. If Hill Farmstead bottled more beer, I'd easily spend over 200 when I go up on sat... however I'll probably be in the 125 range and that will be my most expensive ever. Soon to be previous all time high was 50's.

2. Belial

Belial Aficionado (215) Illinois Aug 9, 2005

over $200 when buying a keg but strictly bottles and cans i dont think ive ever gone over 100

3. I don't know if it should count or not, but when you throw in the cost of shipping, I once bought a box of greatness from de Struise which included a bottle of their Black Damnation V (Double Black) and a bottle of their Five Squared among other things which all in cost nearly $300US. As they all arrived unscathed and were marvelously enjoyed, I'd say was well worth it!

tmt71883 likes this.
  4. craftpunk

craftpunk Disciple (55) Illinois Feb 6, 2013

$200 a couple months ago on an 'Ultimate Goose Island Gift Pack'. it had 12 bombers (a la my avatar) which included a Cherry and a Bramble, a 4pk BCBS, a set of 6 GI glassware, and 2 shirts.

5. $300-$500 at a couple different brewery only releases

6. It's the same for me too

7. Cvescalante

Cvescalante Savant (400) Texas Dec 24, 2012

With me buying my 6th abyss today, and a few other common beers, I will have spent 150+ within this past week at a few locations.

8. sobeleg

sobeleg Savant (470) New York Jun 29, 2011

Spent $240 at Russian river last weekend which is definitely #1

Last fall I believe I spent about $200 in one day between the warren store, alchemist, and hill farm

Geuzedad likes this.