1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Zombie dust in Madison WI

Discussion in 'US - Great Lakes' started by Djsaturn1, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Djsaturn1

Djsaturn1 Savant (400) Minnesota Dec 12, 2012

Wondering if anyone in WI can give me a name of a store in Madison that will have fff zombie dust. I have a relative commuting And would like to give them an address to a store. Checked the fff site and it wasn't much help.

2. jjheinrichs

jjheinrichs Savant (370) Wisconsin Apr 13, 2010

Zombie Dust hasn't made its way to WI distro yet. It'll pop up here and there on draft, no bottles though - sorry.

3. Djsaturn1

Djsaturn1 Savant (400) Minnesota Dec 12, 2012

Thanks for the info. I shouldn't assume I guess.

4. Stevedore

Stevedore Champion (855) Wisconsin Nov 16, 2012

You'd have to go to the brewpub to get the ZD. I do have a couple six-packs I picked up from there two weeks ago so if you wanted to do an IP trade for some Surly or Deschutes (other things that can't be gotten in WI), I could certainly accommodate you- just send a BM.

5. Tiburon

Tiburon Aficionado (225) Wisconsin Sep 29, 2012

I was in Chicago over the weekend and there was none to be had in the liquor stores in North Shore. I was able to taste one at Hopleaf though.... I would check Beermenu.

6. You can find it on tap all over Chicago and it sporadically hits stores as well.

pschul4 likes this.
  7. mykey120

mykey120 Aficionado (160) Wisconsin Aug 13, 2012

I was at Potawatomi yesterday and they had zd on tap!

Tiburon likes this.
  8. Tiburon

Tiburon Aficionado (225) Wisconsin Sep 29, 2012

That is awesome. Their hours are much more generous than the Bay View bars w ZD. Was that for the New Holland beer fest or everyday?

9. On tap at both Dexter's and Eddie's as of yesterday.

10. MadRyan

MadRyan Aficionado (145) Wisconsin Jul 22, 2007

Still on at Dexter's as of noon today.

11. I had lunch at Dexter's Saturday...Guess I just missed it. I've had it a few times but another pint or two would've been awesome.

12. milliCAN

milliCAN Aficionado (190) Indiana Feb 23, 2013

I'll be up in Madison this weekend. I can swap some ZD for something. Hit me up.