Join the BeerAdvocate Fest Crew!
Our fests are not only some of the best beer fests in the world, but are also highly respectful and well-run. We couldn't do this without the passion and professionalism of our volunteer staff.
Volunteering is fun!
- Learn more about beer
- Meet new friends
- Talk to brewers
- Taste some great brews
How to Join:
- You must be 21+ w/ valid ID to volunteer.
- You must be a BeerAdvocate member, your account must be in good standing, and your email must be valid.
- Complete the below form. Do not email us. Please be patient.
- If approved, we'll send you a confirmation email and link to the mandatory registration form.
- You'll then be granted access to our discussion group and resources.
Volunteer Request Form
You need to be logged into your account to submit your request.
Volunteer Staff Tasks
Tasks will be assigned day of the fest. Some of the tasks include: setup/cleanup, line management, monitoring, or merchandise/info. Being able to left objects and standing on your feet for hours is required.
What Do You Get for Volunteering?
Besides a warm fuzzy feeling inside that comes from helping to spread the good word of beer, those who sign-up will receive the following: a staff tee, badge/lanyard, tasting cup (taste in moderation), shift meal, water, a chance to meet some new friends. You also don't need to buy a ticket for the session that you work.
Please contact us with any questions about volunteering.