Hop Fury | Silver Moon Brewing

Alströms:

Reviews by OMsweetOM:
3.75/5  rDev -1.8%

3.5/5  rDev -8.4%

Appearance- dark orange color with good lacing at first, then less as I drink it. Small white head.

Smell- hard orange candy with a little malt behind it.

Taste- Even orange flavor with some floral and citrus notes. Good hop bitterness in the end. Instead of the malt coming thru as the beer warms, the hops do.

Mouthfeel- Good. If there was anymore malt in it, it would be too slick or thick. As it is, its on the line.
Drinkability- I started having an 8oz glass in anticipation of having a different beer afterwards. After this, though, I had an additional pint of Hop Fury.

Great beer. I always thought Silver Moon was just an ok brewery, but they came thru with this one. I hope this one makes it to the bottling line.

3.5/5  rDev -8.4%