Red Dog | Miller Brewing Co.

Red DogRed Dog

Added by BeerAdvocate on 08-14-2001

38%

2.25/5  rDev +12.5%

1.25/5  rDev -37.5%

A trip down memory lane in the worst way. The beer pours a near clear yellow with a fizzy head. The smell is metallic with some rice smells coming through. Taste was the same. I remember it as one of the first beers I ever had and almost turned me away from beer as a whole. Not good by any stretch but it was interesting to relive this one.

2.12/5  rDev +6%

1.75/5  rDev -12.5%

It's a nostalgic experience for me. It was the very first beer that got me drunk as a senior in high school. I also remember the commercials and swag from the mid-90's. It's my go-to beer for just wanted to drink one after another when working in the garage or in the yard.

1.6/5  rDev -20%

1.5/5  rDev -25%

1.5/5  rDev -25%

1.25/5  rDev -37.5%

Red Dog. I didn't even drink this when I was in college. I wouldn't drink this if I was that guy from 127 hours. This is worse than any beer (including malt liquor). I have ever had. By a wide margin. And I have drank a lot of awful beers. I would rather siphon (and drink) the oil from my lawnmower than taste this "beer" again. It is not safe for human consumption. It is not safe for rat consumption. You may use it to kill the weeds in your yard that survive other products advertised for such purposes which fail to work.

1.75/5  rDev -12.5%

Red Dog from Miller Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 2 out of 5 with 759 ratings