Milwaukee's Best Ice | Miller Brewing Co.

awful
Read the review
Milwaukee's Best IceMilwaukee's Best Ice

Miller Brewing Co.
Wisconsin, United States
millercoors.com

Style: American Adjunct Lager

ABV increased from 5.9 to 6.9 in 2016.

Added by BeerAdvocate on 11-29-2001

Milwaukee's Best Ice, if that ice was cut from an outhouse. It is best real cold, left outside all night on November night. I perfer it with little chunks of ice swimming in it. Real bad beer, but a good way to get loaded.

badass if your cheap or a teenager but otherwise c'mon man lol

Terrible.

I don't know how to review a beer, so just take what you want. I'm not going to click the link that says "How to Review a Beer," I'm busy.

This beer is THICK, HEAVY-BODIED, SYRUPY.

Is like CORN. CORN Syrup. Thick like Syrup.

Sickeningly SWEET (I hate it when people say that, but I said it.)

Ever had a SWEET beer? Me either. YUCK. The first time I drank this beer I was already SMASHED, so it went down SOOOO SMOOTH, seriously-- it IS an easy drink if you are BEYOND the realm of TASTE.

But if this is your first drink of the evening, your mouth will have trouble handling it. It is heavy like you would expect a stout to be. It has zero bitterness, which some people may like, but the trade-off is that it is disgustingly SWEET instead.

I have not drank beer in a very, very long time-- and have only recently been trying some random beers-- typically macro brews since they are what's available-- I know it's not REALLY relevant to this review, but it may help anybody else to know that I do NOT like beers such as Natural Light/Ice (too watery/bitter from memory alone), Coors Light (too watery-- no flavor-- disgusting), Keystone Light (water)--- The only macro brews I have had recently that I liked was Budweiser and Bud Light, but even then, I got sick of the taste of both--- the nostalgia wore off quickly and Bud Light has zero body or depth and Bud reg is too CORNY, *almost* sweet as well.

I consider this beer to be somewhere BETWEEN Bud Light and Budweiser, but closest to Budweiser in all aspects-- look, feel, taste, etc--- irritating after a few drinks.

I think I like something that is LIGHTER in body, but has the depth of flavor. Like, I said, I do not know how to review beer-- frankly, I do not know what HOPS taste like alone since there is nothing else I have ever consumed that has contained hops besides beer, so I do not know what "hoppy" means. Nor do I know what "malty" means unless we're talking about London Pub Malt Vinegar that you would have on fish.

For the price, I don't think many would be as picky as I am-- but I'm not just looking to get drunk, I'm looking to enjoy the taste. If you are looking for a college beer (which I'm well beyond at this point in my life) or a beer that's good to funnel/beer bong, then this would be great.

It's so syrupy, it's almost FLAT. Carbonation is hardly noticeable, but it's there. It's just not for me. I only bought it because I seriously thought I was being a LITTLE snobby.

Milwaukee's Best Ice from Miller Brewing Co.