Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Miller Genuine Draft | Miller Brewing Co.

Miller Genuine DraftMiller Genuine Draft

1.25/5  rDev -44.9%

2.75/5  rDev +21.1%

1.5/5  rDev -33.9%

2.76/5  rDev +21.6%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 3 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

Pours a golden color body with a two finger fluffy, bubbly white head.

Some sort of adjunct like smell to it, no hop presence, and pretty grainy. No skunk fortunately.

Metallic-like rice flavor, some grain, and typical adjunct flavor. No hop bitterness. Rather crystal clear taste.

Pretty watery, and a decent amount of carbonation.

A typical adjunct, but I think I prefer this one over other similar offerings such as Molson. Well, it's probably decent to drink a few of these on a hot summer night, but otherwise I'd spend my money on something else.

1.75/5  rDev -22.9%

3.16/5  rDev +39.2%

I have been drank this beer since 1986. I tried all types of beer. It taste very good in bottle and in can it has a metallic taste. It is in can pour it in a glass. I always go back to this beer,,

Appearance : Looks like a lager beer in a glass.

Smells : It smells like corn grain

Taste: The smoothness of this beer is so great! I would not tried this beer for anything in wolrd. It's my most drinkable beer for me . It is smooth aand crisp. This is my beer taste!

Overall: There is nothing be learned about this beer. but hey, isn't that kind of the point of dranking some beer.

1.75/5  rDev -22.9%

1.5/5  rDev -33.9%

2.32/5  rDev +2.2%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.25

was this beer always this bad? I feel like when I was a kid and I went fishing with my dad and he would give me a can of this stuff, it had some appeal. some sort of honest outdoorsy quality. well, its completely gone. maybe I grew up, maybe they changed the recipe, who knows, but this stuff isn't even fit to batter the fish we used to catch with. the color is closer to mountain dew than a lager, is there honestly yellow 5 in this?! it smells like a corny adjunct, but it tastes more chemical than that. almost with an antifreeze sort of potency to it, its daunting. at least coors light and its peers still taste like beer to some degree, this taste like preservatives and artificial sweeteners. I can imagine how bad the 64 is, because its parent beer is a shocker. feel isn't that bad, a little thicker than it should be, but the carbonation is fine. overall this is something to avoid. it would chose it over some of the basement dwellers and budlight on principle, but this is really disgusting. the clear bottles do it no favors either.

Miller Genuine Draft from Miller Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 2.27 out of 5 with 2,477 ratings