Milwaukee's Best Light | Miller Brewing Co.

awful

1.75/5  rDev -13.8%

2.75/5  rDev +35.5%

3.44/5  rDev +69.5%

I'm pleasantly surprised!

When I picked up this cheap, bottom-line, economy beer, I was expecting little more than yellow soda water with a buzz. I poured a can into a pint glass, and to my surprise I found myself breathing in some honest-to-goodness grassy, citrussy hops. This hop character extends to the taste, combined with a noticeable taste of carbonation, finishing with the very faintest of grain.

All-in-all, this cheap light beer has some character! Not outstanding by any means, but given the price I'd say this is one the greatest values the beer aisle has to offer.

Citrussy, watery, refreshing, and an absolute bargain. This may be my new go-to summertime brew.

2.18/5  rDev +7.4%

12 ounce can
Served in a pilener glass

A - It is about as light as the color of urine after consuming 6+ of these beers. It is very light in color. It is barely yellow. Two inches of white head split shortly after the pour.

S - It has a sweet grass scent.

T - It tastes like urine after consuming 6+ of these beers. No, I would imagine urine has more flavor. When drinking it is almost devoid of flavor. Of course, I served it ice cold as recommended. I get a weird stale aftertaste.

M - It is watery. Although I feel like I have a coating on my tongue that is providing that horrible aftertaste.

O - It's a shitty light beer that has been in my fridge for three months. It was time to make room for better product. I will drink the other 7 after I am drunk sometime and need a water to sober up.

Milwaukee's Best Light from Miller Brewing Co.