Miller Lite Ice | Miller Brewing Co.

poor

4.5/5  rDev +134.4%

1.25/5  rDev -34.9%

3.25/5  rDev +69.3%

1.5/5  rDev -21.9%

Served in a pub glass from a bottle.

Very pale straw yellow color, very clear filtered look

no aroma noted

water like very light bodied

taste and looks like water.... no aroma... no head... i hear its very hard to make though and they get it the same every time... i guess that is one positive... oh and they do have good commercials!!!

3.7/5  rDev +92.7%

The first time I had this, I bought a 12 pack in Korea when (I believe) it first came out in 1995. I had to choke down the first one or two but there was no way I was wasting a 12 pack, so I kept going. By the time I finished all 12, I didn't think it was too bad. In fact I ended up buying a few more and it grew on me. If it was still around today, it would be my macro of choice. It is definitely an acquired taste, though as others I knew couldn't finish their first one.

1.4/5  rDev -27.1%

Yikes. Run and hide, now. Pours darker yellow with the same white head. Cotton candy and canned corn in the nose. Sickening sweet corn syrup and sugar taste. Maybe some grass. A sickingly sweeter version of Miller Lite. Tastes the same coming up as well.

2.11/5  rDev +9.9%

I'm tasting a 5-month-past-expiration-date 40oz. of Lite Ice, for the record. Probably the most notable thing about this beer, other than the fact it was created in the first place, is its horrible smell. It repels the nose. I've smelled it three times in an attempt to describe it, and the closest thing I can identify it with is probably sweat. The beer itself is kind of sour tasting.. not as bad as the smell but nothing I'd buy again. Lite Ice simply sucks.

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50 | 51-75  | nextlast
Miller Lite Ice from Miller Brewing Co.