Miller Lite

Awful
Miller LiteMiller Lite
Notes: None
View: More Beers
Recent ratings and reviews. | Log in to view more ratings + sorting options.

3.28 by RichardOrmiston from North Carolina on Wednesday at 06:50 AM
3.89/5  rDev +74.4%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25
by daitanna

The best cheap lite beer hands down. At a gas station and need a beer? Miller Lite. At a party? Miller Lite. Need something cheap? Miller Lite. This beer is more dependable than an old honda. When they're cold its actually not bad at all, more flavor than a bud light without tasting like piss.

May 05, 2022
3.21/5  rDev +43.9%
look: 3.25 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25
by tekstr1der from New Hampshire

Probably the best lite/light beer I've tasted, carries a lot of the flavor profile and body of High Life (my fave AAL to date). These are free at a place I visited and I cannot complain. Would try again, but if I must use my money, I'm going with the real deal.

May 02, 2022
3.56/5  rDev +59.6%
by Fedorable

It sucks... I love it. My favorite shitty beer, it's lite and it avoids the pisswater trope that these kinds of beers fall into. Lot of good memories with this garbage

Apr 23, 2022
2.38/5  rDev +6.7%
by KingJay25

Coors Light but sophisticated. Wish it came out my tap instead of water.

Apr 22, 2022
4.06/5  rDev +82.1%
look: 4 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 5
by nobyl from Pennsylvania

This is the beer that finally made me cave in and make an account on this website after seeing the great injustice of the overall rating people on this site have been giving it. If you’re rating this low for taste or appearance or whatever, you’re COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT, and your friends have a separate group chat that you’re not in.

As another reviewer said - serve ‘‘em cold, and keep ‘‘em coming. You aren’t going to find a better popular light beer. This stuff hits the spot every time, it’s the 1999 Toyota Corolla of beer.

Apr 22, 2022
3.44/5  rDev +54.3%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.25
by J_Brew_99 from Colorado

For 100 calories this is a solid choice relative to other options in terms of light beer! Although it’s only at 4.2% it still has enough body in the overall flavor. This beer is always a good fallback when looking for something that isn’t on the pricier side and it is a good choice as a volume beer

Apr 21, 2022
4.4/5  rDev +97.3%
by industrialswill from Washington

This is one of the best 100 calorie per 12 oz beers I've ever had.
Of course there are times when I want something stronger..but there are times for me when a beer like this is just right.
I'm not going to bore you with some flowery and pretentious review where I tell you that I taste notes of hazel nuts and amaranth.
If your taste buds haven't yet been destroyed with 100 IBU ales, hard liquor and who knows what else...you might be able to appreciate this light lager.

Apr 09, 2022

4.12 by Jwa11s on Mar 21, 2022

2.25 by muswellbeerbelly from Illinois on Mar 21, 2022
1.72/5  rDev -22.9%
by Kelby777 from Iowa

A: Cheerful gold color. Watery thin head. Plenty of carbonation.

S: Malt, bread, grain.

T: Lacking. Bland. Light taste of grain. Malt.

M: Watery, thin, no substance.

O: Standard, watery, thin beer. Great for teenagers.

Mar 13, 2022

1.2/5  rDev -46.2%
by StayAtHomeDad

Why people would spend extra money to drink a can of carbonated water is beyond me. Because that is exactly what it tastes like.
Smell: There is no smell
Taste: It tastes like carbonated water but worse. The most prominent flavor is the taste of corn syrup/metallic tinge. Idk all the ingredient that are put in here BC Miller does not list them, but something tastes funky. You can taste the artificial syrup taste you get from cheap beer. So overall, carbonated water actually has a more pleasant taste than this.
Mouthfeel: None to speak of, just like water.
Overall, this is the kind of beer people drink who don't like the taste of beer. BC it doesn't taste like beer. Kids likely drink this stuff to get smashed. However, the ABV is so low you would have to smash 5 of these in a row just to get a decent buzz.

Feb 13, 2022

by Scott_45 from Ohio

I am not a fan of light beers. Too much water which of course, dilutes taste and hops.

Jan 22, 2022
4.64/5  rDev +108.1%
by Beerslacker

What a go to beer...I've read dozens of reviews of beer on this site and finally opened an account...let's face it...Miller Lite is a classic...no fancy and cute names here...no heavy ABV that makes you want a mixed drink and say to He// with it...nope this is American beer for Americans...great anytime...with great taste and no bull shi/....

Jan 22, 2022
4.5/5  rDev +101.8%
by Detour12 from Massachusetts

For a light beer not bad at all. Taste like a classic light lager
Rating for the style not comparing it to a IPA
got a tall boy today taste good for beer!

Jan 21, 2022
by wiscobeerbum from Wisconsin

It's this beer fermented with organic yak nut sack yeast.....no, does it have more piney hopps than a bowl of Alaskan Thunder F%*-k.....no. I'll tell you what it is, it is more reliable than WD-40 and craftsman tools.......this is a 4 season crushable beer, perfect from BBQ to Bar mitzvahs. Pairs well with good food and good friends, don't try and make it something it's not. Best served ice cold and keep them coming.

Jan 09, 2022

by KKinser17

Outstanding every beer.

Dec 30, 2021

4.48 by twp512 from Illinois on Dec 23, 2021
1.54/5  rDev -30.9%
by WaterBoar from Pennsylvania

Miller Lite beer is terrible. I hate lite beer, I hate miller and mix the two? You get a beer that makes you pee, too much foam, and not any flavor. This beer is for generation X and people who were old enough to get an Atari. People who drink this do no deviate from it because they saw the advertisement with the Christmas lights and decided that a lite beer was for them. The people who drink this and smoke also smoke marborlo lights thinking it is a safer cigarette, or that this is a diet beer. No such thing as a safe cigarette, no such thing as diet beer. If I was underage at a house party and this was the only beer I would abstain. I hate this beer and I bet you not one beer drinker that drinks miller lite only knows what a Pilsner is.

Dec 06, 2021
3.71/5  rDev +66.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75
by Flynehome

It’s light beer. And it’s really good compared with the category competition (Bud Light, Coors Light, etc.). Crisp and clean with a nice light flavor. If you don’t compare it to an IPA you’ll agree it’s pretty damn good.

Nov 30, 2021

2.12 by LesDewitt4beer from Minnesota on Nov 23, 2021
2.47/5  rDev +10.8%
look: 2 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5
by cabotsasquatch from Pennsylvania

For a light beer it has decent taste and is cheap. Good beer if quantity is your main goal on a given day.

Nov 19, 2021
2.34/5  rDev +4.9%
by CobraChicken

It’s a “lite” beer. That means no flavor. I get it. If I’m forced to drink a low calorie macro, then I guess this is the one I would choose. But I’m not happy about it.

Nov 06, 2021

2.6 by sbradley41 from Pennsylvania on Oct 31, 2021

4.45 by ohbigun from West Virginia on Oct 27, 2021

2.28 by Meddwol from Michigan on Oct 26, 2021
by schizo

My go to American beer. Comfortable like an old shoe!

Oct 06, 2021
3.21/5  rDev +43.9%
look: 3 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.25
by JDPJD

I just don't understand why Miller Lite receives such low marks on Beer Advocate. I accept Miller Lite for what it is--A "no frills" beer that tastes crisp and refreshing. I just returned from a 5k run, and from a 16-ounce aluminium bottle, it was a real thirst-quencher. Not too heavy, and not too hoppy (even though I do prefer an IPA occasionally.) I assigned the lowest rating for smell--admittedly, it does come off as a bit "musty," but I typically do not smell my beer before I drink it. Leave the "olfactory test" to the wine snobs!

Set aside your income statement and enjoy the value and taste this "fine" pilsner beer delivers!

Oct 01, 2021
Miller Lite from Miller Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 54 out of 100 with 5039 ratings