Miller Lite | Miller Brewing Co.

Miller LiteMiller Lite

Added by OldFrothingSlosh on 10-03-1999

View: Beers
Ratings: 4,676 |  Reviews: 1,226
2.48/5  rDev +13.2%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.5

3.01/5  rDev +37.4%

2.78/5  rDev +26.9%

It is what it is.

2.69/5  rDev +22.8%
look: 3 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.75

Pours a clear pale yellow color with a thin white head that keeps a little white ring about the glass. Smell is notes of corn syrup followed by hints of malts and a little grassy hop note. Taste follows, first with notes of corn syrup, followed by a little bit of grain and grass hop flavor. Some bitterness present. Finishes with a sweet corn flavor. Light body, moderate carbonation. Taste is too sweet for me, there is a little too much corn flavor.

3.31/5  rDev +51.1%
look: 3 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.25

This is actually a decent beer. It isn’t overly fancy at all but it is refreshing. If I had to choose between Bud Light, Coors Light and this I would always choose Miller Lite. There is just a more noticeable grain profile.

2.19/5  rDev 0%
look: 2 | smell: 1 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 2.75

My cheap beer of choice

look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

I'd rather drink a steaming pile of dog shit. And since dog shit is a solid, I will probably have to use a blender to make it into a liquid to drink.

3.13/5  rDev +42.9%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3.5

3.71/5  rDev +69.4%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

3.2/5  rDev +46.1%
look: 3 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.25

2.43/5  rDev +11%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

3.15/5  rDev +43.8%
look: 2 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

The cheap beer of choice

2.1/5  rDev -4.1%

2.56/5  rDev +16.9%
look: 3.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.75

Just a nasty beer to me. I bought an 18 pack on sale. I should have just got paps.

3.47/5  rDev +58.4%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.5

3.41/5  rDev +55.7%
look: 2.5 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.5

Drank from a 12 ounce glass bottle. Scoring is based on other macro lagers.

Look - The plain brown bottle is adorned with two white labels - a thin one high up on the neck with "Miller" and some other words, and the main label that clearly shows this as a "Lite" beer that is also "a fine pilsner beer." This was the beer of my parents, so I've seen this label and its previous iterations all throughout my life, and I've never come to enjoy it that much.

Smell - A very sweet artificial corn syrup scent hits you right away, but stick around long enough and it mellows out with some actual grain characters and a slight bit of grassy hops. Almost smells like a real pilsner. Almost.

Taste - Sweet and corny as you'd expect from the initial smell. Real one note, but nowhere near the levels of poorness some people say it has. I was shocked, and actually really preferred the taste of this to High Life.

Feel - Thin body and very mild carbonation. Super easy to drink, doesn't fight back going down. Straight out of the cold fridge, it was incredibly refreshing to drink just sitting around outside on a warm summer night.

Overall - This was my first time drinking a light beer, and with all the slander surrounding the style, I was surprised to find it as enjoyable as I did. A quality macro brew.

2.1/5  rDev -4.1%
look: 4 | smell: 2 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 2.25

L - can't knock a clean bubbly top, seriously looks great on a warm day
S - not much going as far as any aroma, it's again clean and crisp, faint wheat
T - lite for sure, crushable on a warm day and can really hit the spot. flavor is lacking but I'm pretty sure its supposed to be this way as I'm no lager expert, just not what I normally go for
F - honestly mouthfeel is great, I'm not worried about the abv catching up to me
O - a staple of mine in college, times have changed for sure but when options are limited, this is my go to

2.98/5  rDev +36.1%

I agree with the review stating that people write bad thinks about this beer. It is a pretty good beer, when cold for sure.

But calling it names and suggesting that it tastes like Piss or Shit is going Beyond the Pale.

What I want to know is what does Piss taste like? I would love to know. Since I have never drank Piss myself.

Since obviously no Corporate Beer Giant would risk a lawsuit by actually canning Piss. Would they?

And that goes for Guano too. Never touch the stuff. Makes me vomit to think about that.

This tastes much better that Bud or Coors. A hint of hops even. What kind of hops? American and Imported I guess.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. I think most of the negative reviews are by people who can't stand the thought of BMC making anything worth a damn. You are a bunch of idiots. BMC makes Billions of dollars on this and other American Beer products without your negativity. Thanks for being Narrow Minded Bigots.

2.79/5  rDev +27.4%
look: 3 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.75

Look: Hazy urine with a lot of carbonation and a barely there white head.

Smell: Barely perceptible corn and citrus.

Taste: Corn and rice adjunct everywhere. Sweet and plain, with no hops anywhere.

Mouthfeel: A little thick and decently carbonated.

Overall: Boring, one-note, but not disgusting.

2.13/5  rDev -2.7%
look: 1.25 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 5 | overall: 2.25

Miller Lite from Miller Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 2.19 out of 5 with 4,676 ratings