Miller Lite | Miller Brewing Co.

Miller LiteMiller Lite

2.75/5  rDev +25.6%

3.25/5  rDev +48.4%

2.75/5  rDev +25.6%

2.42/5  rDev +10.5%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 2.5

Too may IPA's recently. Let's go in the other direction. Poured out of a can into my pilsner flute...

A: Bleach white head, rapidly dissipating. Two fingers or so. Light, ever so light straw color with moderate carbonation. Lacing is non existent.

S: Cereal sweetness, with a touch, just a touch, of spicy hops. Bit of metallic skunk in there as well.

T: Adjunct sweetness prevails, especially in the mid palate. Tastes like a bowl of corn flakes with that same breath of hop spice in the end.

M: Not as carbonated as I imagined. Little bit softer mouthfeel than its competitors.

O: It is what it is. I'd choose this over Bud Light or Coors Light, but I doubt I'd be able to tell the difference blind. Fizzy yellow liquid. Next!

3.5/5  rDev +59.8%

1.5/5  rDev -31.5%

2.11/5  rDev -3.7%

Of the lights, this one is my preferred. It is light, but still has a bit of flavor. I may be fooling myself, but I think I catch a bit of hops hiding in there as well. While I do not drink it often, I appreciate it for what it is. Just don't let it warm up.

1.75/5  rDev -20.1%

2.5/5  rDev +14.2%

For top selling macro lager light beer this one is best. It beat Bud Light and Coors Light for some flavor only THiss review is about the style lager light beer, not my personal tastes.

Appreance: Yellow color looks like a beer.

Smell Corn and maltiness; no hops

Taste : It taste of sweet and corn it has some taste at least compare to Coors and Bud,

Mouthfeel : It is fizzy and thin mouth. like light beer.

Overall : It is drinkability. I try to drank it cold and fast. I would pick this beer If I was fulll on food and I di not want to feeli bloated. It by far better then Coors light and Bud Light.

3.63/5  rDev +65.8%

Had this on numerous occasions. this is my father's go-to beer because of how cheap it is. most people speak ill of this beer, but for what it is, its pretty darn good.

A - typical pale yellowness, nothing special

S - sweet and malty, corn, pretty much nothing offensive

T - sweet and refreshing, much better than the other american lagers, in fact out of all of the cheap american lagers, i would say this is the best or one of the best. it always hits the spot, tastes just a little bit cleaner than bud light, and it has more substance than coors light, the taste is mostly sweet, and a slight sharpness at the end from a little bit of hops...which is more that what most american lagers can say.

M - clean and crisp, very carbonated which works well for the taste, light bodied.

O - can't go wrong with this for the price, a true american beer.

Miller Lite from Miller Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 2.19 out of 5 with 4,594 ratings