Miller Lite | Miller Brewing Co.

awful

2.25/5  rDev -1.3%

1.75/5  rDev -23.2%

1.75/5  rDev -23.2%

2.8/5  rDev +22.8%

Miller Lite: let's do this.

A - The very definition of average. Absolutely nothing wrong with the pale golden look. Rarely any head to speak of, but that's not really a bad thing with this kind of beer. Mostly unremarkable.

S - I'm rating this sub-average not because of any bad scent; rather, there just isn't much to it. No pleasant notes, a little bright maybe.

T - OK, where do I begin? How do you rate a BMC brew as "average?" Compared to Bud (Light or Heavy), or other standard mass-market pilsners, I rather enjoy Miller Lite. One vote for above average. Alternatively, there isn't much flavor at all. I mean, at all. Very mildly hopped, no malts. No sweetness. Extremely drinkable, though; I can enjoy a ML on tap if there's nothing but big-market domestics available (by contrast, I will NOT EVER drink a Bud). Even though it's not a particularly good beer, it's better than the AAL competition; it should be obvious that this is quite simply not on par with a Bavarian pilsner or craft brew.

M - This could be worse (stirring endorsement, I know). There isn't much to speak of with respect to coating the mouth. However, it goes down fairly smoothly if you're drinking by volume (which is what this beer is made for, let's be honest).

O - I echo my "taste" writeup. This is not a great beer. This is not a particularly good beer. However, this is a drinkable beer, and I find it far superior to its primary competition (Bud). It's not my go-to, but I can drink it on tap.

3.06/5  rDev +34.2%
look: 3.25 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 3

Love it! Very smooth tasting beer for the unexperienced palate. Beer of choice for the small budget of the college-aged kid. You can drink a lot of this beer. I definitely recommend pouring it into a glass to release some of the carbonation if you do plan on consuming a fair amount. A classic beer that will never go away.

1.5/5  rDev -34.2%

Miller Lite from Miller Brewing Co.