Miller Lite | Miller Brewing Co.

Miller LiteMiller Lite

Style: Light Lager

Added by OldFrothingSlosh on 10-03-1999

Ratings: 4,595 |  Reviews: 1,209
3.6/5  rDev +64.4%

I know 99% of people on here love to bash all lite/light macro beers and to some extent I can understand why. They are not that interesting, have minimal aroma/taste/color. People say they all taste the same - they don't - similar yes, but not the same. I you had miller lite, colors light and bud light next to each other in a blind taste test you would definitely be able to tell a noticeable difference. Why you would want to do a light beer taste test I'm not sure :) My favorite beers are Heady and Dinner but I also love Miller Lite and I'm not afraid to say it! Sure, it's not world class by any means but when I'm doing yard work on a 90 degree day it's pretty rad. Sometimes life calls for a good, old fashioned macro beer!

1.05/5  rDev -52.1%

2.4/5  rDev +9.6%

1.75/5  rDev -20.1%

2.25/5  rDev +2.7%

Wide mouth aluminum bottle, with the new, retro label.
Very pale yellow in color, fizzy foam that quickly disappears.
Smells a bit grainy and sweet.
Taste is light grain with maybe a bit of a lemony finish.
Lots of carbonation, sharp on the tongue, a bit bloating.
Its a light beer, it is what it is.

1.72/5  rDev -21.5%

2.08/5  rDev -5%

1.75/5  rDev -20.1%

2.5/5  rDev +14.2%

Bottle at Smith’s Olde Bar in Atlanta. My friends (who have no taste) ordered a large bucket of this beer at the bar while watching the Steelers game. Has the appearance and taste of brown water. Hints of corn and malts. Very light bodied. I didn’t want to drink it, but I had to help them finish the bucket. On the plus side, I didn’t have to pay for it.

1.48/5  rDev -32.4%

4.49/5  rDev +105%

2.63/5  rDev +20.1%
look: 3 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 4

Wow can't believe that I never reviewed this back in the day when I drank it like it was water. To be fair it is pretty close to water. Looks like beer not nearly as impressive as the tv commercials make it out to look but still not bad. Taste not much there in the way of anything. Still will drink this over most other light beers. And in the right company it taste pretty good.

1.5/5  rDev -31.5%

Definitely the worst beer I've ever had. Some beers thankfully have no flavor (Bud Lite) but this tastes like ash to me. If you have to drink one please drink it cold, very cold. Heaven help you if you drink it warm.

Miller Lite from Miller Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 2.19 out of 5 with 4,595 ratings