Miller Chill | Miller Brewing Co.

Miller ChillMiller Chill
1.94/5
Miller ChillMiller Chill

Miller Brewing Co.
Wisconsin, United States
millercoors.com

Style: Light Lager

A Chelada-style light lager beeer with a hint of lime and salt added.

Added by Frozensoul327 on 03-07-2007

4.5/5  rDev +132%

As a guy that likes all beer and will give it all a go, This stuff is ok. Kind of like Bud light lime. Not bad.

4.09/5  rDev +110.8%

This beer is a great summer beer much better than bud light lime in my opinion.

The taste is your usual Miller taste with a lime kick, not to much lime to where it's overpowering, but enough to know you're drinking a lime beer.Great flavor overall with a slight lime after taste

Overall a good beer that's very drinkable, goes down nicely.I've had no problems pounding a few of these back on a hot summers day.

4.02/5  rDev +107.2%

I am amazed to read some of the reviews on various beers. My thought is that a beer should be reviewed for what it is. As for Miller Chill, I think this is a pretty good, very drinkable beer for what it is meant to be. It is meant to be a take on the chelada, and while a chelada isn't for everyone, just like a dopplebock isn't for everyone, Miller Chill isn't for everyone. But for me, I will definitely drink this again.

The beer pours a pale yellow color, but has a nice head that forms. When you smell, you can definitely smell the hint of lime, but still get some beer smell coming thru. The taste is very refreshing. Starts more lime with salt and finishes malty and with a beer finish. This is definitely a very drinkable beer.

I see drinking this beer on a very hot day to really quench your thirst. That is what I did, and the beer performed quite nicely. A great beer to take to the beach, a cookout, or to just "chill" on a nice summer afternoon.

As I said, review a beer for what it is meant to be, and as an "American take on a mexican classic", this definitely is that!

the first time i had this was in Vegas. i was living overseas and have never herd of it. i was surprise at the taste i have never had before. it has a lime taste like some Mexican beers. it is a good summer beer its very light. this is not my favorite beer but not my least favorite

3.96/5  rDev +104.1%

I am prefacing this with the fact that this is not a wonderful, complex beer. BUT, it is a good beer for the masses. I had one at a picnic this evening and succumbed to my curiosity. The color is typical macro lager, the smell is sweet and limey. The taste...well it kind of tastes like a lime Zima. It's very light and limey and very carbonated. I thought that it tasted almost nearly unlike beer BUT I don't really think lambics taste much like beer either. So it is what it is. It ain't purty and it ain't complex and it ain't smart, but it's the kind of cute girl at the bar that's fun to hang out with.

3.9/5  rDev +101%

This is really only a summertime beer!

Great for summer party's where there isn't really a biast vote on drinks!

Taste like Corona's brother,a lot of lime taste, way better than that dog crap Bud light lime, yuck!
Hopsy finish!

Very nice aroma!

Not the best lime n salt beer but will do for the cheap price. And by the way this low in cals and carbs!

3.77/5  rDev +94.3%

Tastes like beer, but has a fair salt & lime flavor, which gives it more of a margarita feel than a beer. no bitterness, just a slight sweet, with lime and salt, good and refreshing.

Its on sale in the late summer, early fall likely because the sales hasn't been done well, but that's good, since its cheap, i can buy a fair volume.

3.74/5  rDev +92.8%

12oz bottle poured into a pint glass. Neck stamped OCT3111.

Appearance - Clear ultra light bronze body. Some carbonation int he body and no retention in the head. Looks like soap suds.

Smell - Faint lime. No trace of the underlying corn usually found in the style, as it's covered up by the citrus.

Taste - Light lime up front. Somewhat bitter metallic finish.

Mouthfeel - Smooth body with a very slight crisp bite up front.

Overall Drinkability - Decent for the style. Might be a little better than Bud Light Lime. But they're both such bad beers in general it's not worth splitting hairs over.

3.7/5  rDev +90.7%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.5

Everyone on this website is going to be mad at me for this review. However, this site tells people to review a beer for what it is. I think Miller Chill is exactly what it advertizes. It is a refreshing, crisp, and light beer. I'm not saying its great, but it is basically Miller trying to create a beer that will take sales away from St. Louis's #1 "Mexican" beer. Personally, I would drink one of these over a Corona any day.

3.65/5  rDev +88.1%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

This beer was a real good beer. You can taste the lime in the beer. It is smooth, and it is not too strong of a taste. The lime taste I think is a really good taste with this beer. I have only had it in a bottle but I would like to try it on tap if I could find a bar with it on tap.

3.6/5  rDev +85.6%

I was quite hesistant when I tried this, because it is a Miller product and was warned that it wasn't great. However, I was pleasantly surprised. I drank out of the bottle because all the cups were used, so I couldn't get a good grasp on the appearance. Not a very noticable smell either, sort of lime, but not strong. The taste was very refreshing on a warm summer afternoon though. It quenched my thirst, but it didn't taste quite like beer. It sort of is a non-sweet, not-too-salty, limey but not quite, margarita flavored water. Went down smooth and I was actually impressed.

3.58/5  rDev +84.5%

Come on you beer snobs, this is a great beer. Sure not good in the technical term, but good in the laid back saturday night out with friends beer. I love the lime in this one, although the salt taste is evident and does get more of an aftertaste the more that you drink it. Sure it is not as classy or manly as some of the other beers in your convience store, but none can beat it's drinkablility so kudos to Miller for thinking outside the box

3.55/5  rDev +83%

Not a bad beer FOR WHAT IT IS TRYING TO BE. Yeah this sucks compared to an awesome RIS or a nice belgian. This is a beer designed to appeal to the masses without a bitter or nasty flavor. It tastes like salt and lime, almost like sprite. There is an ever so tiny beer flavor to it. I downed a couple of these at a bar as it was the best they had available. Not a beer for beer snobs, but it didn't bother me at all.

3.5/5  rDev +80.4%

This was just like any other bmc, but it had a nice lime flavor to cover up some of the deficiencies. If I have to drink a macro, it is either this or Fosters. I think this is a nice adition to the boring line-up at the bar. The best thing about this beer is the drinkability and none offfensive taste.

3.5/5  rDev +80.4%

Miller Chill from Miller Brewing Co.