Miller High Life | Miller Brewing Co.

Miller High LifeMiller High Life

Alströms:

Ratings: 3,758 |  Reviews: 1,152
4.77/5  rDev +77.3%
look: 5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

The champagne of beers. Only drink these in the bottles, I would never buy them in cans. I consider this beer as a treat You cant go wrong with this beer, its cheap and good.

4.75/5  rDev +76.6%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Miller High Life is a beer I used to drink often. like many folks, I switched to a Lite beer. After a few years of swilling various brands of light beer, I found myself at a place that sold out of Lite. So I ordered a High Life. Boy-oh-boy was it good. I had forgotten just how good a real beer tasted. Since I never drink more than two brews when I am driving, I always order Miller High Life now. "The Champagne of Bottled Beers", it is as true now as it ever was. it tastes like real beer.

4.75/5  rDev +76.6%

It says it right on the label- the champagne of beer. You get all the effervescence and character of a fine champagne with the drinkability and flavor of a light Pilsner. High enough abv to drink all day, but classy enough to impress a date. High-life truly has it all.

4.72/5  rDev +75.5%

4.7/5  rDev +74.7%

I love this beer. I'll never understand the negative stigma this beer gets or how Miller Lite (which is LESS of a beer) COSTS MORE?!

The carbonation is the real gimmick of this beer, which just makes it extra easy to chug. When this beer is ice cold there are few better. Very pleasing to the palette, but its GOTTA BE BOTTLED! When you have it canned, you miss a little of the effervescence. This is right up there with Grain Belt Nordeast as the best AAL. Nothing that will blow you away but you could have 20 of these at a cookout and not feel full. I'm craving one right now.

4.67/5  rDev +73.6%
look: 4 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

4.65/5  rDev +72.9%

For a Pilsner I find this beer good, much better than most american beers. I think if people did a blind taste test they would rate it higher.

4.63/5  rDev +72.1%

I think this beer has a place and a purpose. I drink it at the beach, on fishing trips ,or while playing golf. It is also consumed in large amounts. That means it is good.

A- Light sunshine color.
S- Smells like the gulf of Mexico and sun tanning lotion.
T- better than water.
M- Crisp and clean
D- Like I said, It is consumed in large anounts.

Drink Responsibly!

-Bye

4.63/5  rDev +72.1%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

4.54/5  rDev +68.8%

It tastes in my opinion exactly like a Miller golden yellow beer should, but It's the carbonation that I just Love. Makes it feel so alive! I've never been a smooth beer drinker so Miller High Life is the perfect match for this guy :-) Cheers to livin' the high life

4.53/5  rDev +68.4%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

This is buy far the best beer for your money. Tastes great though maybe not less filling that high life lite. you can't beat that its tastes good and I only pay 7.99 for a 12ver of bottles. Not enough people appreciate a good crisp clean american lager. i poo on the beer snobs.

4.51/5  rDev +67.7%

It taste very much like Corona although it isn't as skunky as it once was, imo. I love the clear bottles, hey beer is pretty. Nice golden color. And the beer is defined by the corn. Of cheaper supermarket beers Miller isn't bad. If it was in cans, I'd opt for Old Milwaukee among the cheaper selectables, but in the clear bottles I'd grab the Miller High Life. It doesn't seem like there's really 12oz of beer in that little bottle. It goes fast.
True classic.

4.47/5  rDev +66.2%

4.47/5  rDev +66.2%

Another one of my favorite beers. I love living the High Life.
Pretty cheap as well, about 17 a 30 case of cans. Definitely living the High Life.

Appearance: A tad bit misleading. Looks like piss the morning after drinking a whole hell of a lot the night before.

Smell: Smell directly from the can is very sweet with a hint of metal. Once poured out into a mug, the metallic smell completely disappears.

Taste: One of my favorites. Not only is it very refreshing on a hot day its also very refreshing on any day! Sweet and robust at the same time. Now dont let me convince you that I am saying it is very complex and intricate. It's definitely not. Just the best for its style IMHO.

Mouthfeel: Slightly creamy and perfectly carbonated.

Drinkability: Could easily slam these down one after another with no problem.

I HIGHly recommend the High Life.

Miller High Life from Miller Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 8.3% out of 100 with 3,758 ratings