Miller High Life | Miller Brewing Co.

poor
good
Read the review
Miller High LifeMiller High Life

Miller Brewing Co.
Wisconsin, United States
millercoors.com

Style: American Adjunct Lager

Added by BeerAdvocate on 09-20-2000

Ratings: 3,733 |  Reviews: 1,141

I always drink Beer. It is delicious. I drink macros and micros and they all have a time and place. It's summer that means having friends over and hittin' the pool. Its hot and my names Harry and I like to party. I know for a fact that people reviewing the High Life negatively do not party. Great summer Beer. DRINK IT!

Keep in mind i'm rating this a 5 because i'm new to beer and this is the best out of what i have had. I don't really know what to describe the taste like, just kind of like... corn? sweet. I drink this because i didnt have a job and was not able to buy more expensive things. I have read however this has won the gold medal for best american style lager several times. I think i know why they call this the high life though. It makes you feel like you are living the high life due to the taste and quality for the price. Their advertising campaigns hit the nail on the head. This is a testament to working men and women. I got paid my first paycheck recently and i bought some of this, and i felt like i was drinking in style. This is better quality in my opinion than budweiser and its cheaper. There is a reason it rated highly in american adjunct lagers, as you categorize them on the site. Apparently the Alstrom brothers on this site agree with me. They gave it an 81. I think miller is the best out of the as you guys on the site call them the macro brews. Whether its fishing or a barbeque or fourth of july party this goes good with anything. I love this with a nice Hamburger and steak fries.

This has been my favorite American macro for many years. Smell is light (btw, I can't smell things that well). Nice head leaves a lot of lacing in it's wake. It's hard to nail down in words why it's so good. A robust flavor; characterized mostly by corn, light malt, and grain. Highly carbonated. Nice dry finish with no aftertaste. Tastes like beer!

This Shit is legit. Seriously.

4.98/5  rDev +76.6%

Very lightm..peaceful drink

4.85/5  rDev +72%

My other go to beer. When i need a change of pace from Coors Banquet, I go with MHL. A great summer beer when your BBQing or hanging out at the river. tastes great. MHL in the bottle is great. Cans arent bad either, but the bottled MHL tastes better to me. I love the classic look also. As bad as Miller light is...MHL is that good, lol.

Miller High Life from Miller Brewing Co.