Mickey's | Miller Brewing Co.

poor

4.5/5  rDev +66.7%

2.5/5  rDev -7.4%

2.5/5  rDev -7.4%

3.52/5  rDev +30.4%

I just recently purchased a 12- pack of mickeys just for the hell of it. I had never had it before so I figured I would give it a try since im a big fan of malt liquor. I was relatively please with it especially for the price. I paid about 10.99 + tax for a 12- pack so its a cheapy. The color was quite normal to any other malt liquor of its category as well as the smell. The taste how ever was very yeasty which I didn't really prefer. I don't recall any terrible after tastes. My only complaint is the over whelming flavor of yeast.

2.91/5  rDev +7.8%

I bought this because I have been told by a few friends that it is the best Malt Liquor on the market. Well I didnt believe them, but decided what the hell and bought it for $1.50.

A: I am not going to lie, the appearance actually looks some what nice. It pours golden yellow with a thick white head that quickly fades.There is a lot of bubbles releasing from the bottom of the glass and forming a thin ring around the top of the glass. There isnt anything special about the look, just has a decent amount more color than your typical adjunct beer.

S: The smell is pretty weak for a malt liquor. I am getting some grain and corn. I am also getting a slight fruity smell, but I cant pin point what it is exactly.

T: The taste is actually better than your typical malt liquor and adjunct beers. I am getting some corn and malt flavors with a decent sweetness.

M: The beer isnt very crisp like I was expecting, but wasnt really much there at all. Sort of like drinking water.

O: This beer is actually pretty easy to drink. Though I don't really care for it, it's not as bad as I was expecting. If you want to have a cheap easy beer to drink, I for sure recommend this.

1.5/5  rDev -44.4%

Mickey's from Miller Brewing Co.