Redd's Apple Ale | Miller Brewing Co.

poor

Added by Pegasus on 11-18-2012

Ratings: 1,045 |  Reviews: 173
1.2/5  rDev -55.4%

1.5/5  rDev -44.2%

I'm going to make this my first review here, and I hate starting off on a negative note. Off of the top of my head, I cant remember why my decision to try this was so spontaneous, but I wish I would have thought longer about what I was about to purchase. I have been seeing it on shelves for a while now, and that is what pushed me towards wasting my money on what I thought was going to be a good time. The taste was alright. It was lacking all of the features that one would be looking for in an ale. The apple idea was cool, but the fact that it was labeled ALE left me feeling betrayed.

With all due respect. This isn't a beer. This is an apple flavored wine cooler disguised as an ale to trick grown men.

2.75/5  rDev +2.2%

The beer flavor is upfront with some cider taste as well. I like this as its got some flavor to it. Really good tasting and was refreshing in todays heat. I have never bought this but now i would.

2.04/5  rDev -24.2%

2.88/5  rDev +7.1%

2.48/5  rDev -7.8%

3.8/5  rDev +41.3%

3.04/5  rDev +13%

3.2/5  rDev +19%

1.8/5  rDev -33.1%

2.2/5  rDev -18.2%

Redd's Apple Ale from Miller Brewing Co.