Atomic Pale Ale | Three Rivers Eatery And Brewhouse

1 Rating

Three Rivers Eatery And Brewhouse
New Mexico, United States
threeriversbrewery.com

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by patobandito on 01-06-2009

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

4.35/5  rDev 0%

This is currently my favorite beer from 3 Rivers. I recieved a growler of it for Christmas and every time I have been in, its been my go to choice.

Pours a very nice brown color with a foamy head. Leaves moderate lacing down my glass as I drink, just the way I like it. Smell hoppy with some citrus tones. Tastes similar with a lovely malt to balance out the hops. Very very smooth. Easily a session beer.

Atomic Pale Ale from Three Rivers Eatery And Brewhouse