JOS. Schlitz Brewing Co. (Pabst)
9014 Heritage Parkway
Woodridge, Illinois, 60517-5095
(630) 972-3830 | map
Boasted as "The BEER that made Milwaukee famous" with "Just the kiss of the hops", Schlitz was established in 1849. Owned by The Pabst Brewing Company of Woodridge, IL. Brewed under contract by Miller Brewing Co.
Added by BeerAdvocate
Beers are brewed at / by another brewery.
View: Beers | Events
Beers: Current (6) | Arch (3) | All
|Schlitz||American Adjunct Lager||4.60||3.03||756||82|
|Schlitz Ice||American Adjunct Lager||?||2.44||8||-|
|Schlitz Light||Light Lager||?||1.97||10||-|
What are Archived Beers?
- Retired (no longer brewed).
- Limited (brewed once) and past the availability threshold.
- Inactive beers that haven't been reviewed in ages.
- Entered ages ago, but never reviewed.
JOS. Schlitz Brewing Co. (Pabst) in Woodridge, IL
- out of 100 based on 0 ratings.