Get Safe | Sixpoint Brewery

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

2.75/5  rDev -38.3%

4.62/5  rDev +3.6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Got to try this beer when I visited Roberta's. The server said it was a beer you could only get there. She also said it was their "brooklyn farmhouse beer." That seemed odd. What farmhouse? Then she said they have a farm out back and they take the herbs and give them to the Sixpoint Brewery, and they make a beer out of them. I had to try it based on that!

So it came to me. And it was super raw looking! Hazy peach color with a big white head. And it was served in a mason jar! What kind of hipsters are running this place! Haha.

Wow incredible smell! Smelled like fresh herbs all right. And spice and hops too. Oooh I like this.

Taste awesome. Real big bright flavors and lots of complexity. A real quencher too. I slammed two glasses worth.

Tight mouthfeel and carbonation. Huge gulper. This is definitely a must try in Brooklyn. Overall Sixpoint has yet to disappoint me I really like their beers and style.

3.25/5  rDev -27.1%