Flying Monkeys Quint | Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Added by mrmanning on 06-23-2011

Reviews by mrmanning:
4.67/5  rDev 0%

Samples thanks to Adil,Peter,Sheri and Janet. A very cloudy and hazed yellow has a bleached white foamy cap. The nose is simply heaven. Pineapple juice meets peaches and pear juice, with mango and a blast of citric hops. I could smell this all day long and be happy. Very fruity, with pineapple and citrus leading to tropical stone fruit. The hops are here and are deadly. If you do not want a palate afterward, then drink this and the IBUs will strip your face off. Full bodied, with a smack of citrus that seems refreshing. Likely the best beer I’ve had in years, but I’m told they mean to improve it. So I encourage them to do so, if they can... :) I’ve left a little room for improvement. Cheers boys, you know who you are!

Flying Monkeys Quint from Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery