Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Flying Monkeys Strawberry Pi | Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery

3.55/5
Good
1 Rating

Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery
Ontario, Canada
theflyingmonkeys.ca

Style: Fruit / Vegetable Beer

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by korguy123 on 06-30-2012

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.55/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.5

Fresh tapped cask at the brewery for their Canada Day celebration.

A- Hazy dark copper pour, very minimal in way of head. Loads of strawberries floating around in the glass.

S- Everything is kind of muddled together. You get strawberries, you get roasted malts and a touch of bitterness. It all just really melds together.

T- Again, everything is muddled together. The strawberries are predominant but not in a bright way you would think with strawberry beers. My experience with cask is minimal, but I do understand what to expect and that aspect is dead on. It's good, but I could see this not boding very well for the non-adventurous type.

M- Light bodied, no carbonation (as expected)

O- I think my experience with fruit beers has been tainted for this. I'm going back tomorrow and if there is some left, I will get again. It's good, just not what I'm used to obviously.

Flying Monkeys Strawberry Pi from Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery