Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

! (Old Ale) | Närke Kulturbryggeri AB

Style: Old Ale

Added by tpd975 on 04-19-2010

3.75/5  rDev 0%

4.32/5  rDev 0%

JW77 I bow down to you for popping this one open during the "99-Miles-From-Castro Beer Fandango"

I am the first American rater of this beer on either site.

A: Pours a nice shade of orange with red highlights. Small off white head that stays as a tight ring. Small patches of lace noted.

S: Wonderful aromas of rich over ripe dark fruits. Nice candy caramel and brown sugar sweetness.

T: Taste is sweet and fruity. Dark fruits dominate here but there are hints of apple as well. The sweet malts play a big role, with hints of green and citrus hops. The flavors are not vast yet they are bold. They meld together wonderfully too.

M: Medium in body, smooth, tasty.

D: Very good I still can not believe I got to try this beer.

I truly am lucky to be part of a wonderful tasting scene here in Florida. Cheers to Jon for popping this one open, and better yet cheers to all the guys from Florida and beyond who have opened their cellar to me over the past couple years.

! (Old Ale) from Närke Kulturbryggeri AB