Harvest Moon | Lazy Magnolia Brewing Company

Availability: Fall

Added by Todd on 03-01-2005

Reviews by BurnsTau:
3.98/5  rDev +6.4%

Tried on tap. Dark amber/brown in color, little head.

Not sure why this is listed as a pumpkin ale since this is a bock. Anyway the notes said this was their first lager, but it is very tasty. Malts up front with very little hops to it, but everything is still pretty balanced. Nice light body and medium carbonation. This beer definitely has some good taste to it but is still light enough to be pretty damn refreshing. Recommended and I am pretty impressed with the Lazy Magnolia I've tried so far.

3.75/5  rDev +0.3%

3.5/5  rDev -6.4%

The seventh of the Lazy Magnolia beers that I have had a chance to try and I have yet to be disappointed. Thin mouthfeel with the taste of pumpkin and coriander evident. Nice lacing on glass. Very high on the drinkability scale. Good stuff, I will have again.

Harvest Moon from Lazy Magnolia Brewing Company