Tsarina Esra | Brouwerij De Molen

Added by johnnybravo on 02-11-2008

firstprev| 26-50 | 51-75 | 76-100  | next → last
Reviews: 76 | Ratings: 202
4.8/5  rDev +15.4%

Normally I do not rate much beers. I'm simply too lazy. But to rate this one I had to enter a few other ratings to get to 20 reviews so I could enter this new beer to the database. And I think it was was worth it. This beer is absolutely the best beer ever brewed during the last 40 years (before that I have no knowledge) in the Netherlands. Just amazing. I do like porters and stouts a lot. And this Baltic Porter has all it needs. The aroma is very strong, chocolate, roasted, malty, hops. The flavor just the same. And the mouthfeel. How do they do it? It's so full, so warming, so silky and oily, so warming. And above all that so well balanced. The only others that I had that come close are Närke Kaggen Stormaktsporter and Thirsty Dog Siberian Night.

firstprev| 26-50 | 51-75 | 76-100  | next → last