Vestfyen Julebryg | Bryggeriet Vestfyen

Style: Märzen / Oktoberfest

Added by bark on 03-01-2005

Reviews by BlackHaddock:
2.98/5  rDev 0%

Labelled as a Julebryg Julens 'Sneugle' (33cl bottle) with a small picture of Santa being snowed on: poured into a Hoegaarden Grand Cru stemmed tulip @ home on 28 Dec 2012. I am sure it is the same beer just a label change for a supermarket chain or something simular.

Clear body of a mahogany colour: on top a thin tan covering of small bubbles.

Not a lot of aroma but malty feel to the taste: mildly toffee and caramel flavours come through as the beer warms, both in the smell and taste.

Not what I was expecting, but OK I suppose. Not enough depth of flavour or body really, I think my Dad got this from a cheap supermarket while in Copenhagen and it shows.

Vestfyen Julebryg from Bryggeriet Vestfyen