Bitter Milford | Grizzly Peak Brewing Company

Awaiting More Ratings

Grizzly Peak Brewing Company
grizzlypeak.net

Style: English Bitter

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by elNopalero on 12-29-2013

Reviews by elNopalero:
3.52/5  rDev 0%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

The most appealing thing about this beer is its back-story. Michigan-grown grains and hops? (Or just the malt?)… I know the backstory sold me on it but I didn’t write down the details in my notes as the beer itself didn’t do much for me.

Pours a tan color. It has a malty sweet aroma with a clear ‘red ale’ note that is accentuated by the cask. The flavor has a rounded caramel-malt character with a touch of a bitter finish. Decent but it didn’t do much for me.

Bitter Milford from Grizzly Peak Brewing Company