Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Schwarz Bier (5.2%) | Herslev Bryghus

Style: Schwarzbier

Added by bark on 03-01-2005

Reviews by jreitman:
2.26/5  rDev 0%

Another recommendation from the store clerk at Høkeren. Poured with an amazing amount of head (not in a good way). The head persisted for minutes and left fingers on the glass. Aroma of wet grass which I can only assume was coming from hops, not malt aromas could be discerned. The mouthfeel and flavor are extremely weak. Flavor was dominated by malt with very little perceived. It's not a bad beer by any means, but I can't give it a good score as a Schwarzbier. I would skip this one. It's possible I had a bad bottle, but considering I bought this less than an hour's train ride from the brewery, I doubt it.

Schwarz Bier (5.2%) from Herslev Bryghus