Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Style: Belgian Pale Ale

Enkel

Added by dokupe on 01-28-2013

3.42/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.5

3.54/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

What, no Belgian Enkel/Single listing?

Had The Half Man on tap at Franklin's 1/27/13.

Appearance: It was a dark, hazy, sort of amber color (forgive me if this is wrong, but I'm red-green colorblind). Nice head and decent lacing.

Smell: Had a nice sweet aroma. A little citrus, a little malt.

Taste: I could taste the sweet malts with a nice hop behind it. Sweet lingers too.

Mouthfeel: Medium-bodied or so.

Overall: This was the first Belgian Single I've had, but I'd have it again. It has nice flavor and isn't overpowering at all 3.5%.

The Half Man from Franklin's Restaurant, Brewery & General Store